8.08.2007

ShopBop Designer Boutique

Okay, so yesterday Barry Bonds broke every home run record in baseball history, or something like that - very good I'm sure. BUT TODAY... ShopBop introduced their Designer Boutique featuring gorgeous, vintage-inspired handbags from Zac Posen, cute little dresses from Thakoon, and so much more - WOOHOO!!! Fashionistas everywhere, rejoice!

I'm pining for everything (surprise, surprise!)! The Rachel Roy Biella Dress is the perfect balance of pretty and sleek; and the Derek Lam Long Sleeve Pleated Dress is sort of spacey and daring, but playful at the same time; and don't even get me started on the Givenchy Open-Toe D'Orsay Pump - magnifique!


Now, even though my meager writer's salary won't even allow me to purchase a sock from any of these designers, it's still fun to look at the pictures and daydream! Plus, I plan to live vicariously through those of you who will be getting some designer goodies. So tell me, what do you have your eye on? Style Goodies wants to know what you plan to splurge on!

No comments: