11.19.2007

The Quick Fix

I spent the entire weekend working a fashion photo shoot where I was able to take detailed notes on hair and makeup tips. Celebrity makeup artist Tai Young (she works with A-listers like Chris Brown, The Dixie Chicks, Nicole Ari Parker, Hilary Duff...you get the idea) shared this so-genius beauty trick with me, and because I love you, I'm sharing the knowledge:

Spritz a face brush with a vitamin-packed, softness-infusing, mineral water then gently swipe over your entire face before applying foundation, primer, etc. This helps to nourish and moisturize the skin before makeup application and the result is flawless skin(to the point of looking airbrushed, no kidding!) the camera will love! For our models, Tai used MAC Fix +, infused with oh-so-good-for-your-skin ingredients like green tea, chamomile, and cucumber. And it's $15, so getting gorgeous doesn't have to be a bank-breaking affair.

Thanks Tai!

xoxo,
Miss Angel

1 comment:

Industry Advice said...

I have to agree, Tai is awesome** I have been priviledged to work with her. Perfection is her name, and Creative is her game!