12.20.2007

Pajama Party

So, I've been busy dodging raindrops and shoving my way through crowds to get my Christmas shopping done (I'm soo up for the task - I live for this!). In doing so, I've discovered the one, sure-fire gift to give my girlfriends who have everything (i.e. the fantastic home, adorable kids, and every stiletto by every designer ever born) -- PJs! Really, who doesn't love a new pair of nighties to slip into after a long day?

These so-comfy, so-colorful jammies are all-at-once sexy and sweet! Plus, they're so cheap at just $29.99

Victoria's Secret Thermal Long Jane Pajama



This is perfect for those nights when you want to sleep in just about nothing at all. The only thing is, he'll probably have a hard time keeping his hands off you!

Heart Break Cami Set




This chocolate brown and pink number is so retro! Plus it's ideal for lounging around in the next morning.

Bedhead Pink Deco Sateen Cotton Nightshirt






This cashmere set will feel so decadently luxurious against your skin. Prepare to sleep like a baby in this cure for sleepless nights.

No comments: