3.20.2008

Spring is Here!

Happy 1st Day of Spring, girls! An article in WWD reported that, despite whatever is happening on Wall Street, there are two things that won't see a slouch in sales this season - printed dresses and colorful trenches. Makes sense to me, so I'm adding these to my wish list:

It's no secret that I'm really feeling green this season! I want to adds tons of pieces to my wardrobe, including this coat with its lovely, loose fit and sweet bow at the neck.
This dress is so utterly girly I can barely contain myself! I love that, instead of the ubiquitous spring floral or butterfly, the print is little fairies.


The cobalt hue of this cropped trench is deeply gorgeous and a bold addition to jeans and tees. Plus it's affordable but looks like its not!

Tulle Textured Canvas Cropped Trench, $100




There is nothing I don't love by Voom so this dress caught my eye immediately, natch. I adore that it has little epaulets and buttons on the shoulder.

Voom Tritan Smock Dress, $290

No comments: