5.03.2008

Oh Baby!

My dear friend Nik is having a baby boy this summer and I am wildly excited about the impending arrival of my nephew. Spotted these so-genius goodies at Intuition that I can keep at my place for when baby comes to visit "Auntie Angel!"


I have horrible memories of changing my little brother and getting, um...sprayed. These soft, cone-shaped covers will guarantee I stay dry during diaper changes. Each pack comes with 10 wash-and-reuse teepees.




There will be no shortage of hugs and kisses for the wee one but should I have to put him down for a sec (and I do mean a sec) these snuggly little blankets and toy puppy combo can keep him company.




Because they're just too cute!

My First Biker Boots, $35



And on another note, I have a girlfriend who's getting married this July and I'm already pressuring her to give me a niece so I can buy these:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those biker boots, they are very dressy yet comfortable at the same time!