6.10.2008

Bliss World

The past ten days have been a little more than hectic for me - art directing a two-day photo shoot, attending a memorial service, and hosting a 40+ guest-bridal shower for my dearest friend. I'm yearning for a bit of pampering but am a little too exhausted to even leave the house. And I may not have to thanks to this ad from Bliss Cosmetics:

Take the ‘spa’ into your own hands at blissworld.com

Intriguing! So I can get the same glow-inducing facial products that I'd find at a Bliss Spa without leaving the comforts of my own little nook - perfect! I'm after the Bliss Triple Oxygen Take Home Trio (above left) for its calming effects and super-cleansing-yet-non-drying formula. The kit comes with Bliss Cosmetics bestselling Clog-Dissolving Cleansing Milk, Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask, and Sleeping Peel Resurfacing Gel.

I'm also going to pick up Bliss Tempt Feet (right) to soothe and soften my tired feet - the Foot Patrol AHA exfoliating and softening cream combined with the Diamancel #11 Tough Buffer turn cracked heels and dry feet silky and feather soft!
Spaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

No comments: