9.22.2008

Let Them Eat Cake!

I have been MIA, and I'm sorry. It's just that I've been away...on Cloud 9! You see, I had a birthday on the 13th and my darling boy proposed! That's right -- I'm engaged! So you'll have to forgive my absence from Style Goodies.

I also received another gift for my birthday -- a deluxe sample of Sephora Brand Vanilla Cupcake Bubble Bath, just because I signed up to be a Sephora Beauty Insider! The bubble bath (which I used as a shower gel) has the most delicious birthday cake fragrance and contains skin softening aloe vera and jojoba. And while the heavenly aroma of baked treats lingered in my bathroom, it did not linger on my skin so there was no interference with my perfume.


There is a whole collection of Vanilla Cupcake products available at Sephora, and nothing is over $16. I'm after the Dry Oil and the Body Scrub next!

No comments: