11.10.2008

Eat Your Words

Since I got engaged I'm becoming more and more interested in housewares and furniture (for the registry!), particularly the ones on CB2.com, Crate and Barrel's baby sis.

Everything on CB2.com is just as chic as Crate and Barrel's inventory, but the prices are a bit more suitable for the current state of our economy. Most recently I fell in love with the CB2 Subliminal Dinnerware set, which allows me to do two of my favorite things: eat and read!



They're made from white porcelain and feature black and grey letters with hidden messages that remind you to mind your manners at the table. The Dinner Plate ($3.95) says "Clean your plate," the Salad Plate ($2.95) says "Use a napkin," and the Big Bowl ($3.95) says "Don't slurp." And when you get thirsty there's a Subliminal Cooler ($.4.50) that encourages you to "Drink up."

No comments: