12.28.2008

Sweater Dresses at eDressMe.com

My search for cute dresses is never ending. Just when I think I've found the most adorable frock there is, I find something else to obsess over. Now, thanks to eDressMe.com, I can't take my mind off of the season's hottest sweater dresses. eDressMe.com has tons of styles -- one to match every budget. Here are some Style Goodies faves:


SPLURGE!
I am so digging the bright hue of this dress. Makes me a believer that fall and winter gear does not always have to be black or grey.




This is such a perfect piece for layering over leggings or jeans, and I love they way they have it styled here over a shirt dress.




Every fashionista needs something with animal print in her closet. This ultra-luxe dress is appealing chic and flirty -- a good look (and feel) for brisk winter afternoons.

Head to eDressMe.com for more sweater dress styles!

No comments: